- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Add a file from URL
Share files directly from a web resource without having to upload them to Moonlight VC
You can store a file from anywhere on the internet without uploading it to your Content Library. The web resource needs to be universally accessible—so anything behind a log-in won’t work.
We support file types such as .mp4, .mp3, png, .jpg, and .jpeg. To add a file from a URL in the content library, please follow these steps:
- Click the Content library icon on the left-hand menu bar.
- Click the Create New button.
- Select the Add file from URL option.
- Paste the URL in the dialog box and then click the green “Add” button.