- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Add web app from URL
Collaborate directly in Moonlight VC sessions without needing to share your screen.
- Click the Content library button on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click the Create New button on the top panel of the content library.
- Click Add Web App. A popup will appear prompting you for details about the web app.
- First, enter a name for your web app. This can be anything you’d like. Next, paste the web app’s link.
- When ready, click Add. The web app will appear in the list of contents in the Content Library.
- To open the web app, double click the app’s name.
Appending User Information in Web App URL (Advanced)
When adding a web app to your content library, you’ll notice a checkbox setting to “Append user information in URL.”
This option allows you to append user info from our platform as part of the iframe query string to render the inserted web app within.
This is a useful way for developers to process any server code that is specific to the user viewing their web app.