How Can We Help?
- Welcome to Moonlight University!
- Meet Now
- Joining a Session
- Meeting Settings and Devices
- Other In-Meeting Settings
- Invite Participants
- Forgot your Password
- Purchase Multiple Hosts
- Logging in to Moonlight VC
- Using Moonlight VC in a different language
- Moonlight VC Video Tutorials
- Moonlight VC Support
- Playing a Vimeo video in your session
- Moving Custom Role participants to Audience or Speaker role
- Bulk Actions
- My Profile
- Account Settings
- Changing your meeting room link
- Changing your password while logged in
- Upgrading and Downgrading Your Plan
- Delete Account
- Account Centre and Dashboard
- In-Room Navigation
- Participants Feature
- Moving an audience member to speaker
- Allowing an audience member to broadcast
- Whiteboard and Presentation permissions for Audience
- Muting, unmuting and banning
- Stopping other broadcasts
- Direct replying to a message
- Private Chat
- Reacting to messages
- Editing your chat messages
- Questions and Answers
- Answer Live
- Sharing your screen
- Shared screen preview
- Content Library
- Add a file from URL
- Add web app from URL
- Previewing files from content library
- Sharing and unsharing files with speakers
- Managing your Content Library media files
- Content library file filtering and sorting
- Playing YouTube videos in your session
- Facebook Live
- YouTube Streaming
- Breakout Rooms
- Workspace (Settings)
- Enable request to broadcast
- Screen Modes
- Changing Screen Modes
- Rearranging and resizing screen elements (or "screen tiles")
- Forced Layouts
- Controlling and applying the layout
- Shared Notes
- Enabling Shared Notes
- How Shared Notes Works
- Enabling Telephony
- Hybrid Audio: VoIP and Phone
- Phone-only Audio Mode
- Floor Controls with Dial-in Audio Participants
- DTMF Commands Available
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
- Scheduling a new meeting
- Advanced Scheduling Options
- Scheduling Meetings
- Editing or Deleting a Meeting
- Filtering a Schedules Meeting List
- Advanced Meeting Options
- Recurring meetings
- Import guest list from CSV
- Using calendar (.ics) files in your invite email
- Participants (Advanced Options)
- Hiding the user count for a meeting
- Access (Advanced meeting options)
- Registration for Participants
- Sending Custom Email Invitations
- Meeting Reports
- Public Pages
- Public pages in recurring sessions
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Admin Log-in (Multi-user accounts)
- Creating new users
- View and Edit Existing Accounts
- Service Plans
- Adding a Service Plan Template
- View and Edit Existing Service Plan Templates
- Assigning Service Plan Templates to Users
- Phones: Terminology and Set-up
- Admin Accounts
- Assigning PhoneSync Configurations to Users
- Telephony Configuration
- How to use Vimeo Premium to stream from an RTMP source into a Moonlight VC session
- Using emoji reactions 👍
- How to set a virtual background in session (beta)
- How to remotely enable or disable participants' cameras
- How to make a meeting participant a "presenter"
- How to access the entrance/exit information for each user in a session
- How to access reports for an individual meeting
- How can you download a file with all data you collected from those who registered for a meeting/webinar?
- How do breakout rooms work in Moonlight VC?
- How to enable forced layouts
- How many people can be shown in tiles on the screen at once?
- Using the Shared Notes feature
- How to Livestream to Facebook
- Allowing participants to use the whiteboard during a session
- How does broadcast permission work?
- How to hide the number of session participants from the audience
- How to change video and audio settings during a session
- How to mute or unmute a participant
- How to delete past sessions from my account
- How to create and manage folders in the content library
- How to choose a default telephony/audio mode: VoIP, Phone only, or Hybrid
- How to enable private chat in Moonlight VC sessions
- How do I export poll results?
- How to export chat history
- How to Livestream on YouTube
- Connecting and playing audio from websites such as Spotify, Soundcloud, etc. during a session
- How to give audience members permission to mute speakers
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- Troubleshooting Guide for End Users
- I still received an invitation e-mail as the session organizer even though I chose "Don't send invitation e-mail" to participants
- Issues with screen sharing on Mac computers
- I'm being redirected to the end-to-end encryption unsupported browsers page
- I'm having quality issues in a meeting. Could it be a latency issue?
- Moonlight VC is failing to convert my uploaded file under the 150 MB limit
- I'm having issues using Zscaler's VPN services
- I can't enable my microphone and camera after installing Windows 11
- My meeting invites are not being delivered
- .CSV File Import Issues
- I'm having trouble uploading an image
- I'm experiencing buffering
- VPN and Firewall Troubleshooting steps
- Moonlight VC's system check
- Can't record simultaneously in more than one room
- I'm experiencing audio echo or feedback
- My audio isn't working/my camera isn't working
- My browser freezes or lags when attempting to share my screen
- I am getting booted or kicked out, continuously, of a Moonlight VC meeting or webinar
- Missing, lost, or accidentally-deleted recordings
- Forced layouts aren't working
- After I uploaded a PowerPoint presentation (.PPT), the resolution was very low. Is this common?
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Which browsers does Moonlight VC support?
- What is the maximum meeting or session length you can schedule in Moonlight VC?
- What is the highest quality for recordings in Moonlight VC?
- Does Moonlight VC offer a referral program?
- Is there a maximum duration a meeting can be held?
- How many participants can access a Moonlight VC session during a free trial?
- How long does it take to get assistance from customer support?
- Is it possible to export personal data such as forms, chats, etc.?
- What is the session limit in terms of duration, attendees, bandwidth?
- If I cancel my plan and—a few months later—I need Moonlight VC again, would my information still be stored?
- Does Moonlight VC have a whiteboard feature?
- Is Moonlight VC flash-based?
- Can I use a webhook to check recording and user status?
- Can I enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in Moonlight VC?
- Does Moonlight monitor self-hosted servers?
- What is the Moonlight Admin Center?
- How do I "unban" a participant from the Moonlight VC platform?
- Can I set up a payment gateway to charge attendees to attend an event?
- How long does it take to set up a white label account? What is required from the customer for setup?
- Is remote control of a screen available in Moonlight VC?
- Can I use Moonlight VC for telemedicine or medical/doctor evaluations?
- Is it possible to have a custom background for my video stream?
- Is there a possibility to switch live-stream hosts during a session?
- When participants exit a session, can I have them answer a satisfaction survey?
- Is it possible to run simultaneous meetings in one account?
- Is it possible to integrate Moonlight VC with my current web site?
- Is auto-replay mode of a meeting possible?
- What does "hybrid audio" mean in Moonlight VC?
- Can I switch between multiple whiteboards during a session?
- Does Moonlight offer closed captioning (CC) for videos?
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How can I ban a user?
- Can I make a participant a speaker?
- Can a participant that missed an event watch it later?
- Do session participants have the option to be anonymous when attending a meeting?
- Is it possible to combine multiple meetings into one event so that users only need to sign up once?
- How do invitations work for recurring meetings?
- How many presenters/speakers can be present in a session at one time?
- Are session participants able to see each other?
- Is it possible to send a meeting invitation to a whole group at one time?
- How do I export information about registered participants, absent participants, etc.?
- Can I integrate Miro boards in Moonlight VC?
- Is there a way to make links in powerpoints/docs shown from Content Library clickable?
- What are the file size limits for the content library?
- Can I upload .gif files to the content library?
- What is the upload and storage space limit for Moonlight VC?
- What is the maximum number of answers you can add to a poll question?
- Can I set the audience to have broadcast permission by default?
- Introducing the Moonlight VC API
- Does Moonlight VC have API Documentation?
- Can I integrate Moonlight VC into mobile applications?
- Can I use my own RTMP stream to send out video to the webinars?
- What are the credentials to sign in and get access to the API endpoint?
- Can I connect my own cloud server with Moonlight VC's API in order to store video recordings automatically?
- Can I preview the Moonlight VC API before signing up for a paid plan?
- Can I integrate Moonlight VC in a current HTML5-based hybrid application?
- When embedding a Moonlight VC meeting with an iframe, is there any way to pre-populate the nickname field or skip the name & password section (bypassing these to the URL?)
- What plan do I need to have for fully-custom URLs?
- Are audio/video streams a P2P connection? Does having more participants sharing video require additional bandwidth?
< All Topics
The Conversations panel is where you can interact with other meeting participants
You’ll find the Conversations button in your left-hand toolbar. Click here to load the Conversations panel.
As a speaker or audience member, you can export chat history, react to messages with emojis, use different text styles, edit messages, and share those messages.
Here, Speakers will see two channels:
- Everyone: this is a channel for chatting with everyone in the meeting.
- Speakers: this is a private channel for Speakers only.
- You access a channel by clicking on it.
- Messages are sent by typing into the text box and pressing the Enter key.
Both Speakers and Audience members can do a lot in Conversations–like react to messages with emojis or format text in different styles.
- Speakers can also clear chat history, and both Speakers and Audience can export chat history.
Table of Contents