- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
The Conversations panel is where you can interact with other meeting participants
As a speaker or audience member, you can export chat history, react to messages with emojis, use different text styles, edit messages, and share those messages.
Here, Speakers will see two channels:
- Everyone: this is a channel for chatting with everyone in the meeting.
- Speakers: this is a private channel for Speakers only.
- You access a channel by clicking on it.
- Messages are sent by typing into the text box and pressing the Enter key.
Both Speakers and Audience members can do a lot in Conversations–like react to messages with emojis or format text in different styles.
- Speakers can also clear chat history, and both Speakers and Audience can export chat history.