How Can We Help?
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
In your Account Center, under the Dashboard Menu, you will find the tools you need to schedule meetings, access your past recordings, monitor your usage statistics and more.
Here’s a closer look at each option:
- Schedule: provides you with a list of past, current, and future sessions based on the day/time you defined when setting up the room. This is where you can go to edit the settings of your rooms, too.
- Recordings: provides you with a list of all of your recorded sessions—with an option to download them in .mp4 format.
- Messages: send and receive messages, similar to web-based email, with other users in your organization.
- Address Book: easily manage your contacts, invite them into sessions, or send them a message.
- Usage Statistics: provides you with a graph of your account’s usage statistics. Click on each dot on the graph to view the specifics of your event. Export all stats via a .csv file.
- Help: directly contact our dedicated support team to get help for any issue you might encounter.
Table of Contents