- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Moving an audience member to speaker
You may wish to make one of your audience members a speaker during a meeting. Perhaps you want them to help with meeting administrative tasks or want a quick way of allowing them to broadcast their audio and video.
Here’s how to grant “speaker” permissions to an audience member:
- Click the Participants icon.
- Look for the name of the audience member you would like to make a speaker. If you need to search for a participant, you can do so with the built-in search bar at the top of the panel.
- Hover over an audience member’s name and click the … next to their name.
- Select the Move to speaker option. Done! You’ll now see that the audience member is listed in the Speakers section.