How Can We Help?
- Welcome to Moonlight University!
- Meet Now
- Joining a Session
- Meeting Settings and Devices
- Other In-Meeting Settings
- Invite Participants
- Forgot your Password
- Purchase Multiple Hosts
- Logging in to Moonlight VC
- Using Moonlight VC in a different language
- Moonlight VC Video Tutorials
- Moonlight VC Support
- Playing a Vimeo video in your session
- Moving Custom Role participants to Audience or Speaker role
- Bulk Actions
- My Profile
- Account Settings
- Changing your meeting room link
- Changing your password while logged in
- Upgrading and Downgrading Your Plan
- Delete Account
- Account Centre and Dashboard
- In-Room Navigation
- Participants Feature
- Moving an audience member to speaker
- Allowing an audience member to broadcast
- Whiteboard and Presentation permissions for Audience
- Muting, unmuting and banning
- Stopping other broadcasts
- Direct replying to a message
- Private Chat
- Reacting to messages
- Editing your chat messages
- Questions and Answers
- Answer Live
- Sharing your screen
- Shared screen preview
- Content Library
- Add a file from URL
- Add web app from URL
- Previewing files from content library
- Sharing and unsharing files with speakers
- Managing your Content Library media files
- Content library file filtering and sorting
- Playing YouTube videos in your session
- Facebook Live
- YouTube Streaming
- Breakout Rooms
- Workspace (Settings)
- Enable request to broadcast
- Screen Modes
- Changing Screen Modes
- Rearranging and resizing screen elements (or "screen tiles")
- Forced Layouts
- Controlling and applying the layout
- Shared Notes
- Enabling Shared Notes
- How Shared Notes Works
- Enabling Telephony
- Hybrid Audio: VoIP and Phone
- Phone-only Audio Mode
- Floor Controls with Dial-in Audio Participants
- DTMF Commands Available
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
- Scheduling a new meeting
- Advanced Scheduling Options
- Scheduling Meetings
- Editing or Deleting a Meeting
- Filtering a Schedules Meeting List
- Advanced Meeting Options
- Recurring meetings
- Import guest list from CSV
- Using calendar (.ics) files in your invite email
- Participants (Advanced Options)
- Hiding the user count for a meeting
- Access (Advanced meeting options)
- Registration for Participants
- Sending Custom Email Invitations
- Meeting Reports
- Public Pages
- Public pages in recurring sessions
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Admin Log-in (Multi-user accounts)
- Creating new users
- View and Edit Existing Accounts
- Service Plans
- Adding a Service Plan Template
- View and Edit Existing Service Plan Templates
- Assigning Service Plan Templates to Users
- Phones: Terminology and Set-up
- Admin Accounts
- Assigning PhoneSync Configurations to Users
- Telephony Configuration
- How to use Vimeo Premium to stream from an RTMP source into a Moonlight VC session
- Using emoji reactions 👍
- How to set a virtual background in session (beta)
- How to remotely enable or disable participants' cameras
- How to make a meeting participant a "presenter"
- How to access the entrance/exit information for each user in a session
- How to access reports for an individual meeting
- How can you download a file with all data you collected from those who registered for a meeting/webinar?
- How do breakout rooms work in Moonlight VC?
- How to enable forced layouts
- How many people can be shown in tiles on the screen at once?
- Using the Shared Notes feature
- How to Livestream to Facebook
- Allowing participants to use the whiteboard during a session
- How does broadcast permission work?
- How to hide the number of session participants from the audience
- How to change video and audio settings during a session
- How to mute or unmute a participant
- How to delete past sessions from my account
- How to create and manage folders in the content library
- How to choose a default telephony/audio mode: VoIP, Phone only, or Hybrid
- How to enable private chat in Moonlight VC sessions
- How do I export poll results?
- How to export chat history
- How to Livestream on YouTube
- Connecting and playing audio from websites such as Spotify, Soundcloud, etc. during a session
- How to give audience members permission to mute speakers
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- Troubleshooting Guide for End Users
- I still received an invitation e-mail as the session organizer even though I chose "Don't send invitation e-mail" to participants
- Issues with screen sharing on Mac computers
- I'm being redirected to the end-to-end encryption unsupported browsers page
- I'm having quality issues in a meeting. Could it be a latency issue?
- Moonlight VC is failing to convert my uploaded file under the 150 MB limit
- I'm having issues using Zscaler's VPN services
- I can't enable my microphone and camera after installing Windows 11
- My meeting invites are not being delivered
- .CSV File Import Issues
- I'm having trouble uploading an image
- I'm experiencing buffering
- VPN and Firewall Troubleshooting steps
- Moonlight VC's system check
- Can't record simultaneously in more than one room
- I'm experiencing audio echo or feedback
- My audio isn't working/my camera isn't working
- My browser freezes or lags when attempting to share my screen
- I am getting booted or kicked out, continuously, of a Moonlight VC meeting or webinar
- Missing, lost, or accidentally-deleted recordings
- Forced layouts aren't working
- After I uploaded a PowerPoint presentation (.PPT), the resolution was very low. Is this common?
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Which browsers does Moonlight VC support?
- What is the maximum meeting or session length you can schedule in Moonlight VC?
- What is the highest quality for recordings in Moonlight VC?
- Does Moonlight VC offer a referral program?
- Is there a maximum duration a meeting can be held?
- How many participants can access a Moonlight VC session during a free trial?
- How long does it take to get assistance from customer support?
- Is it possible to export personal data such as forms, chats, etc.?
- What is the session limit in terms of duration, attendees, bandwidth?
- If I cancel my plan and—a few months later—I need Moonlight VC again, would my information still be stored?
- Does Moonlight VC have a whiteboard feature?
- Is Moonlight VC flash-based?
- Can I use a webhook to check recording and user status?
- Can I enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in Moonlight VC?
- Does Moonlight monitor self-hosted servers?
- What is the Moonlight Admin Center?
- How do I "unban" a participant from the Moonlight VC platform?
- Can I set up a payment gateway to charge attendees to attend an event?
- How long does it take to set up a white label account? What is required from the customer for setup?
- Is remote control of a screen available in Moonlight VC?
- Can I use Moonlight VC for telemedicine or medical/doctor evaluations?
- Is it possible to have a custom background for my video stream?
- Is there a possibility to switch live-stream hosts during a session?
- When participants exit a session, can I have them answer a satisfaction survey?
- Is it possible to run simultaneous meetings in one account?
- Is it possible to integrate Moonlight VC with my current web site?
- Is auto-replay mode of a meeting possible?
- What does "hybrid audio" mean in Moonlight VC?
- Can I switch between multiple whiteboards during a session?
- Does Moonlight offer closed captioning (CC) for videos?
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How can I ban a user?
- Can I make a participant a speaker?
- Can a participant that missed an event watch it later?
- Do session participants have the option to be anonymous when attending a meeting?
- Is it possible to combine multiple meetings into one event so that users only need to sign up once?
- How do invitations work for recurring meetings?
- How many presenters/speakers can be present in a session at one time?
- Are session participants able to see each other?
- Is it possible to send a meeting invitation to a whole group at one time?
- How do I export information about registered participants, absent participants, etc.?
- Can I integrate Miro boards in Moonlight VC?
- Is there a way to make links in powerpoints/docs shown from Content Library clickable?
- What are the file size limits for the content library?
- Can I upload .gif files to the content library?
- What is the upload and storage space limit for Moonlight VC?
- What is the maximum number of answers you can add to a poll question?
- Can I set the audience to have broadcast permission by default?
- Introducing the Moonlight VC API
- Does Moonlight VC have API Documentation?
- Can I integrate Moonlight VC into mobile applications?
- Can I use my own RTMP stream to send out video to the webinars?
- What are the credentials to sign in and get access to the API endpoint?
- Can I connect my own cloud server with Moonlight VC's API in order to store video recordings automatically?
- Can I preview the Moonlight VC API before signing up for a paid plan?
- Can I integrate Moonlight VC in a current HTML5-based hybrid application?
- When embedding a Moonlight VC meeting with an iframe, is there any way to pre-populate the nickname field or skip the name & password section (bypassing these to the URL?)
- What plan do I need to have for fully-custom URLs?
- Are audio/video streams a P2P connection? Does having more participants sharing video require additional bandwidth?
< All Topics
Welcome to Moonlight University!
Moonlight VC is the latest software created by us. With nearly two decades of experience, we are a veteran in the videoconferencing space.
Built from scratch using WebRTC & HTML5 technology, Moonlight VC is purely a browser-based meeting experience—with no downloads 🙌.
Enjoy low latency, HD audio, and video conferencing right in your browser or mobile devices. Moonlight VC is feature-rich, providing you with the tools you need to make the most of your online meetings.
Learning about the range of functionality of Moonlight VC may take a little bit of time—so we have created this guide to walk you through the ins and outs of our platform. The following articles cover the basics and give you some resources to help as you embark on this journey.
Table of Contents