- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Whiteboard and Presentation permissions for Audience
If at any point in your meeting you would like an audience or custom role member to present to all participants using the meeting’s whiteboard, you can grant them granular in-room permission to this feature–without giving them administrative access to the session.
Here’s how to grant “Presentation” permission:
- Click the Participants icon.
- Look for the audience or custom role member on the list. If you have many participants, you can also use the search function at the top of the Participants panel.
- Once you’ve located the participant, click the … next to their name.
- Select the Give presentation permission option. Once access is granted, users can open and control content within the meeting, and a presentation icon () will appear next to the audience or custom role member’s name.
- Once the participant has received this permission, an icon ( ) will appear on the left-hand sidebar menu. The participant can click on it to have access to the whiteboard.
- Once the audience or custom role member finishes their presentation, you can remove their presentation permission by clicking the … next to their name and selecting Remove presentation permission.