- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
The Whiteboard is the way to annotate documents and share ideas with your audience.
Speakers have a set of whiteboard tools for annotating the document. You will see these on the right-hand side of the Content Viewer window. If you hover over each of these tools, a pop-over tells you what each item is. Let’s go over each of those tools here:
- Whiteboard access button.
- Marker and Pen: use these tools if you want to annotate the document with freestyle pen or marker tools. The marker tool has broader strokes than the pen tool.
- Brush tool: freestyle brush strokes.
- Eraser tool: use this tool to erase already drawn whiteboard elements.
- Line tool: helps you draw straight lines onto the document.
- Shapes tool: insert circles, ovals, or rectangles with smooth borders and more.
- Text tool: annotate the document with text.
- Select tool: select any existing whiteboard elements to move/resize or even rotate them.
- Laser-pointer tool: Speakers and users with presentation rights can use this tool to draw attention to specific areas on the Whiteboard. Pointers are personalized with users’ colors.
- Color picker: use this to select a color of your preference for the marker, pen, or brush tool. Depending on the tool selected, you can also set the fill color.
- Remove: clears the document of ALL whiteboard elements.
- Switcher: helps you move through different whiteboards.
- Zoom in or zoom out.
Fits the image to the screen
Minimizes the whiteboard
Closes the whiteboard